Difference between revisions of "Matrix:Main"
(→ALSA SoundCard Matrix)
Revision as of 11:06, 5 May 2007
ALSA SoundCard Matrix
NB. Even if we have vendor supplied driver documents they may refuse to provide all the necessary information to support devices fully.
Please, do changes / corrections yourself.
- You can see a list of the known bugs here.
- You can view an indexed page of all the user notes here.
- Generic instructions on using the .asoundrc file effectively
- Read about how the online docs work here
Cards or chipsets marked:
- [X-] Unsupported because the vendor refuses to release programming information.
- [X?] Support is undetermined as of yet.
- [X+] Possible to support, but no driver has been written yet.
All USB devices that are standards compliant will work. If they do not please report to the mailing lists. If your USB device is not on this list yet here are some generic install instructions. usb-audio